Erin Farrington Finlen
Erin Farrington Finlen is a partner with The Kelley Law Firm, P.L. and concentrates her practice in probate and trust administration and estate planning.
Erin graduated from Auburn University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with dual degrees in Accounting and Finance. She earned her Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting in 2011 and graduated Phi Kappa Phi at Auburn University, Montgomery. She completed her J.D. in two and a half years and graduated cum laude at Nova Southeastern University in 2016.
Prior to her going to law school, Erin worked for the Alabama Department of Revenue as an auditor for Individual tax and later with the Processing Division where she focused on work-flow analysis and improvement and was involved in multi-year implementation of integrated tax software and image-based processing with the Department.
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Florida Probate Rules Committee, Term 2020-2023
- Member of the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Executive Council
- Co-Chair Publications Committee/Co-Editor-in-Chief Actionline
- Member, Probate Law and Procedure Committee
- Member, Guardianship, Power of Attorney & Advance Directives Committee
- Member, IRA, Insurance & Employee Benefits Committee
- Member, Estate & Trust Tax Planning Committee
- Member, Professionalism & Ethics Committee
- At Large Member
- Graduate, Class V of the Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Member of the Broward County Bar Association
- Member of the Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Ft. Lauderdale Historical Society